Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen understands the value of adding professionally trained and educated employees to the corporation. We seek highly motivated managers, and front and back of house staff who are truly dedicated to the fast-paced and demanding restaurant industry. We are fortunate to attract the industry's best and brightest talent, and we give them the training and professional guidance in order to tend to our guests with the utmost ability and knowledge. Respect and support of our employees is evident in everything we do; As a result, we reflect a degree of staff loyalty that is a rarity.
Click Below for more information about the positions we are currently hiring for
Servers / Bartenders
Server / Bartender
As a server you are to prepare the dining room, including all necessary cleaning projects for service; serve customers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner, work as a team player to take orders, set tables, serve tables, clear tables and deal with the exchange of currency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Check patrons’ identifications to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
· Take orders for patrons for food and beverage.
· Serve food and beverage to patrons as requested in a timely manners.
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take actions to correct any problems.
· Properly and accurately ring on the POS and perform cash / credit card transactions.
· Perform the steps of service in a friendly and professional manner.
· Perform all side work, running side work and closing side work before, during and after shift.
· Be part of the team by running food, pre-busing, busing, and helping as needed.
· Communicate in a friendly and courteous manner to guests & employees.
· Maintains a clean and safe work area.
· Performs daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks assigned by management.
Host / Hostess
Host / Hostess
The host or hostess is to supervise and coordinate the activities of the dining room. The host or hostess practices strong telephone and guest service etiquette. Warmly greets and seats guests in the highest professional manner.
· Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answer incoming telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
· Possess the knowledge of the POS system to ring carryout orders / sales.
· Practices complete guest service by greeting and welcoming guests.
· Possesses knowledge of food and beverages served.
· Able to properly set tables.
· Understands mechanics of service and can arrange tables for large parties.
· Maintains dining room, entrance (interior & exterior) restaurant throughout shift.
· Ensures that there are plenty of clean menus for service period.
· Appears and acts in a professional manner.
· Checks with manager to confirm seating if there are any large parties.
· Make sure server is aware when they have a table.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the dining room, entrance, bathrooms and menus are kept clean throughout operations.
· Each guest should be greeted upon entrance and thanked as they exit.
· Assist in cleaning and resetting of tables when necessary.
· Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
· This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
· Occasional environmental exposures to cold and heat.
· The individual must be able to transport up to 20 pounds occasionally.